- John of Lancaster, Duke of,1389–1435, English regent of France.
- a city in N Texas.
- a city in NE Ohio, near Cleveland.
- a city in S Indiana.
- a city in NE Massachusetts.
- former name of North Bedfordshire.
- a town in SE central England, in Bedfordshire, on the River Ouse; administrative centre of Bedford unitary authority. Pop: 82 488 (2001)
- a unitary authority of SE central England. Pop: 154 900 (2007 est). Area: 480 sq km (185 sq miles)
- short for Bedfordshire
- David . 1937–2011, British composer, influenced by rock music
- Duke of, title of John of Lancaster . 1389–1435, son of Henry IV of England: protector of England and regent of France (1422–35)