- of or relating to physiology.
- consistent with the normal functioning of an organism.
- of or relating to physiology
- of or relating to normal healthful functioning; not pathological
adj.c.1600, “pertaining to natural science,” from physiology + -ical. From 1814 as “pertaining to physiology.” Related: Physiologically. adj.
- Of or relating to physiology.
- Being in accord with or characteristic of the normal functioning of a living organism.
- Relating to the action of a drug when given to a healthy person, as distinguished from its therapeutic action.