- Also called Great Ouse. a river in E England, flowing NE to the Wash. 160 miles (260 km) long.
- a river in NE England, in Yorkshire, flowing SE to the Humber. 57 miles (92 km) long.
- a river in SE England, flowing S to the English Channel. 30 miles (48 km) long.
- Also called: Great Ouse a river in E England, rising in Northamptonshire and flowing northeast to the Wash near King’s Lynn; for the last 56 km (35 miles) follows mainly artificial channels. Length: 257 km (160 miles)
- a river in NE England, in Yorkshire, formed by the confluence of the Swale and Ure Rivers: flows southeast to the Humber. Length: 92 km (57 miles)
- a river in S England, rising in Sussex and flowing south to the English Channel. Length: 48 km (30 miles)