- a city in Merseyside, in NW England, near Liverpool.
- Mount, an active volcano in SW Washington, part of the Cascade Range: seven major eruptions during 1980, the first since 1854–57. 8364 feet (2549 meters).
noun usually abbreviated to: St Helens
- a town in NW England, in St Helens unitary authority, Merseyside: glass industry. Pop: 102 629 (2001)
- a unitary authority in NW England, in Merseyside. Pop: 176 700 (2003 est). Area: 130 sq km (50 sq miles)
- a volcanic peak in S Washington state; it erupted in 1980 after lying dormant from 1857