- a person who is traveling, especially for pleasure.
- tourist class.
- in tourist-class accommodations, or by tourist-class conveyance: to travel tourist.
- a person who travels for pleasure, usually sightseeing and staying in hotels
- (as modifier)tourist attractions
- a person on an excursion or sightseeing tour
- a person travelling abroad as a member of a sports team that is playing a series of usually international matches
- Also called: tourist class the lowest class of accommodation on a passenger ship
- of or relating to tourist accommodation