- according to or agreeing with the principles of logic: a logical inference.
- reasoning in accordance with the principles of logic, as a person or the mind: logical thinking.
- reasonable; to be expected: War was the logical consequence of such threats.
- of or relating to logic.
- relating to, used in, or characteristic of logic
- using, according to, or deduced from the principles of logica logical conclusion
- capable of or characterized by clear or valid reasoning
- reasonable or necessary because of facts, events, etcthe logical candidate
- computing of, performed by, used in, or relating to the logic circuits in a computer
adj.early 15c., “based on reason,” from logic + -al (1). Meaning “pertaining to logic” is c.1500. Attested from 1860 as “following as a reasonable consequence.” Related: Logically.