- free from color.
- able to emit, transmit, or receive light without separating it into colors.
- Biology. (of a cell structure) difficult to stain.
- Music. without accidentals or changes in key.
- without colour
- capable of reflecting or refracting light without chromatic aberration
- not staining with standard dyes
- of or relating to achromatin
- involving no sharps or flats
- another word for diatonic
- denoting a person who is an achromat
- Of or relating to color perceived to have zero saturation and therefore no hue, such as neutral grays, white, or black.
- Refracting light without spectral color separation.
- Of or relating to cells or tissues difficult to stain with standard dyes.
- Designating color perceived to have zero saturation and therefore no hue, such as neutral grays, white, or black.