- Usually adenoids. an enlarged mass of lymphoid tissue in the upper pharynx, often obstructing breathing through the nasal passages.
- of or relating to the lymph glands.
- of or relating to the adenoids.
- of or resembling a gland
- of or relating to lymphoid tissue, as that found in the lymph nodes, spleen, tonsils, etc
- of or relating to the adenoids
- A lymphoid tissue growth located at the back of the nose in the upper part of the throat that when swollen may obstruct normal breathing and make speech difficult.
- adenoids Hypertrophy of the pharyngeal tonsil resulting from chronic inflammation.
- Of, relating to, or resembling lymphatic glands or lymphatic tissue.