- of or for aircraft.
- of or relating to aeronautics.
- a combining form meaning “air,” used in formation of compound words: aerodrome.
- (modifier) of or relating to aircraft or aeronauticsan aero engine
the internet domain name for
- an organization in the air-transport industry
- denoting air, atmosphere, or gasaerodynamics
- denoting aircraftaeronautics
word-forming element meaning “air, atmosphere; aircraft; gasses,” from Greek aero-, comb. form of aer (genitive aeros) “air, lower atmosphere” (see air (n.1)).
- Air; atmosphere:aerobic.