- of or relating to Alsace or its inhabitants.
- of or relating to Alsatia.
- a native or inhabitant of Alsace.
- a resident or native of Alsatia.
- Also called Alsatian dog. Chiefly British. German shepherd.
- Officially called: German shepherd, German shepherd dog a large wolflike breed of dog often used as a guard or guide dog and by the police
- a native or inhabitant of Alsace
- (in the 17th century) a criminal or debtor who took refuge in the Whitefriars area of London
- of or relating to Alsace or its inhabitants