- a collection of miscellaneous information about a particular subject, person, place, or thing.
- an item in such a collection, as an anecdote, a memorable saying, etc.
- pharmacol obsolete (of ingredients in a prescription) in equal quantitiesAbbreviation: aa
- a collection of reminiscences, sketches, etc, of or about a person or place
- an item of or for such a collection
- a name for anorexia, esp when used as a personification of the disease by its sufferers
- a person who identifies himself or herself as an anorexic
- Article Number Association: (in Britain) an organization of manufacturers, retailers, and wholesalers that provides a system (article numbering) by which a product is identified by a unique machine-readable number compatible with article-numbering systems used in other countries
- Both in the same quantity; of each. Used to refer to ingredients in prescriptions.