- of or relating to Anatolia, its inhabitants, or their language.
- of, relating to, or belonging to the Anatolian group or family of languages.
- a native or inhabitant of Anatolia.
- any of various Turkish dialects spoken in Anatolia.
- a group or family of extinct languages that includes cuneiform Hittite and its nearest congeners, as Lycian, Lydian, and Luwian.
- a variety of Turkish rug woven in Anatolia.
- of or relating to Anatolia or its inhabitants
- denoting, belonging to, or relating to an ancient family of languages related to the Indo-European family and including Hittite
- this family of languages, sometimes regarded as a branch of Indo-European
- a native or inhabitant of Anatolia