- of or relating to Annam, its people, or their language.
noun, plural An·na·mese. Also An·nam·ite [an–uh-mahyt] /ˈæn əˌmaɪt/.
- a native of Annam.
- former name of the language Vietnamese.
noun, plural Vi·et·nam·ese.
- a native or inhabitant of Vietnam.
- Formerly Annamese, Annamite. the language of Vietnam, of uncertain linguistic affiliation.
- of or relating to Vietnam or its inhabitants.
- of or relating to Annam
- a former word for Vietnamese
- of, relating to, or characteristic of Vietnam, its people, or their language
- plural -ese a native or inhabitant of Vietnam
- the language of Vietnam, probably related to the Mon-Khmer languages