- unwilling or unable to associate in a normal or friendly way with other people: He’s not antisocial, just shy.
- antagonistic, hostile, or unfriendly toward others; menacing; threatening: an antisocial act.
- opposed or detrimental to antisocial behavior. order or the principles on which society is constituted:
- Psychiatry. of or relating to a pattern of behavior in which norms and the rights of others are persistently violated.
- a person exhibiting antisocial traits.
- avoiding the company of other people; unsociable
- contrary or injurious to the interests of society in general
- Behaving in a manner that violates the social or legal norms of society.