- of, relating to, or caused by a .
- pertaining to or involving the spreading of information and opinions about a product or service from person to person, especially on the Internet or in emails: a clever viral ad.See also .
- becoming very popular by circulating quickly from person to person, especially through the Internet: the most memorable viral videos; This book is already viral two weeks before its official publication date.
- pertaining to a .
- go viral, to spread rapidly via the Internet, email, or other media: Footage of the candidate’s off-color remarks went viral within minutes.
- inhibiting the growth of viruses
- any antiviral drug: used to treat diseases caused by viruses, such as herpes infections and AIDS
- of, relating to, or caused by a virus
- (of a video, image, story, etc) spread quickly and widely among internet users via social networking sites, e-mail, etc
“of the nature of, or caused by, a virus,” 1948, see.
- Destroying or inhibiting the growth and reproduction of viruses.
- Of, relating to, or caused by a virus.