- pertaining to either of two small cartilages on top of the cricoid cartilage at the upper, back part of the larynx.
- pertaining to the muscles connected with these cartilages.
- pertaining to the glands in the aryepiglottic fold of the larynx.
- an arytenoid cartilage, muscle, or gland.
adjective Also: arytenoidal
- denoting either of two small cartilages of the larynx that are attached to the vocal cords
- denoting any of three small muscles of the larynx that narrow the space between the vocal cords
- an arytenoid cartilage or muscle
- Either of two small pitcher-shaped cartilages at the back of the larynx to which the vocal cords are attached.
- A muscle that is connected to either of these cartilages.
- Any of several small mucous glands located in front of these cartilages.
- Of or relating to these cartilages or an associated muscle or gland.