noun, plural bes·ti·al·i·ties.
- brutish or beastly character or behavior; beastliness.
- indulgence in beastlike appetites, instincts, impulses, etc.
- an instance of bestial character or behavior.
- sexual relations between a person and an animal; sodomy.
noun plural -ties
- bestial behaviour, character, or action
- sexual activity between a person and an animal
- The quality or condition of being an animal or like an animal.
- Conduct or an action marked by depravity or brutality.
- Sexual relations between a human and an animal.