- consisting of or having two cycles or circles.
- Botany. in two whorls, as the stamens of a flower.
- pertaining to or resembling a bicycle.
- of, forming, or formed by two circles, cycles, etc
- (of stamens, petals, etc) arranged in two whorls
- (of a chemical compound) having atoms arranged in two rings fused together with at least two atoms common to each ringnaphthalene is bicyclic
- Relating to a compound having two closed rings. Naphthalene is a bicyclic compound.
- Composed of or arranged in two distinct whorls, as the petals of a flower.