noun British Dialect.
- a heap or pile.
verb (used without object) Obsolete.
- to go.
- Sir Rudolf,1902–97, English opera impresario born in Austria; in the U.S. 1949–97.
- a male given name.
- a variety of dark red or blackish sweet cherry.
- dialect a heap or pile, esp of spoil from a mine
- a popular search engine on the internet
- to search for (something on the internet) using Bing
“heap or pile,” 1510s, from Old Norse bingr “heap.” Also used from early 14c. as a word for bin, perhaps from notion of “place where things are piled.”