- having a valence of two.
- having two valences, as aluminum with valences of two and three.
- Genetics. pertaining to associations of two homologous chromosomes.
- Genetics. a pair of bivalent chromosomes, especially when pairing during meiosis.
- chem another word for divalent
- (of homologous chromosomes) associated together in pairs
- a structure formed during meiosis consisting of two homologous chromosomes associated together
- Having a valence of 2; divalent.
- Consisting of a pair of homologous, synapsed chromosomes, as occurs during meiosis; double.
- A pair of homologous, synapsed chromosomes associated together during meiosis.
- Chemistry Having a valence of 2.