- a chart or diagram using labeled blocks connected by straight lines to represent the relationship of parts or phases, as the steps in a data-processing application.Compare flow chart(def 2).
- Geology. a perspective representation of the geology of an area showing surface contours and generally including two vertical cross sections.
- a diagram showing the interconnections between the parts of an industrial process
- a three-dimensional drawing representing a block of the earth’s crust, showing geological structure
- computing a diagram showing the interconnections between electronic components or parts of a program