- a tube through which a stream of air or gas is forced into a flame to concentrate and increase its heating action.
- Also called blow-iron, blowtube. Glass Blowing. a long metal pipe used to gather and blow the molten glass in making hollowware.
- Medicine/Medical. an instrument used to observe or clean a cavity.
- a long tube from which pellets, poisoned darts, etc, are shot by blowingUS word: blowgun
- Also called: blow tube a tube for blowing air or oxygen into a flame to intensify its heat and direct it onto a small area
- a long narrow iron pipe used to gather molten glass and blow it into shape