noun, plural boo·ties.
- spoil taken from an enemy in war; plunder; pillage.
- something that is seized by violence and robbery.
- any prize or gain.
noun plural boo·ties, boo·tys.
- Slang. the buttocks.
- Slang: Vulgar.
- the vulva and vagina.
- sexual intercourse.
- women regarded as sex objects.
- shake one’s booty, Slang.
- to swing the hips and buttocks from side to side.
- to dance with energy and enthusiasm.
noun plural -ties
- any valuable article or articles, esp when obtained as plunder
- slang the buttocks
“plunder, gain, profit,” mid-15c., from Old French butin “booty” (14c.), from a Germanic source akin to Middle Low German bute “exchange.” Influenced in form and sense by (n.2) and in form by nouns ending in -y. Meaning “female body considered as a sex object” is 1920s, black slang.