- the hair of the camel, used especially for cloth, painters’ brushes, and Oriental rugs.
- a soft cloth made of this hair, or of a substitute, usually yellowish tan to yellowish brown in color.
- made of camel’s hair.
- the hair of the camel or dromedary, used in clothing, rugs, etc
- soft cloth made of or containing this hair or a substitute, usually tan in colour
- (as modifier)a camelhair coat
- the hair of the squirrel’s tail, used for paintbrushes
- (as modifier)a camelhair brush
- See camel hair