- the wheel of a cart.
- an acrobatic feat in which a person starts from a standing position, with arms extended, and wheels the body sideways, landing first on the hands and then on the feet and usually repeating this in a series.
- Slang. any large coin, especially a U.S. silver dollar.
- Slang. an amphetamine tablet.
verb (used without object)
- to roll forward end over end: The skier took a sudden spill and cartwheeled down the slope.
- the wheel of a cart, usually having wooden spokes and metal tyres
- an acrobatic movement in which the body makes a sideways revolution supported on the hands with arms and legs outstretched
- US slang a large coin, esp the silver dollar