verb (used with object), cc’ed or cc’d, cc·’ing.
- to send a duplicate of a document, email, or the like to: I always cc my boss when I write a memo to my staff.
- to send (a duplicate of a document, email, or the like) to someone: Jim, please cc this to each of the department heads.
- carbon copy or copies
- Southern African close corporation
- cubic centimetre(s)
the internet domain name for
- Cocos Islands
- City Council
- (in Britain) Competition Commission
- County Council
- Cricket Club
- Companion of the Order of Canada
1936 as abbreviation of carbon copy in business correspondence.
- chief complaint
- cubic centimeter
- Abbreviation of cubic centimeter