- of or relating to the head.
- situated or directed toward the head.
- variant of -cephalous: brachycephalic.
- of or relating to the head
- situated in, on, or near the head
adj combining form
- indicating skull or head; -headedbrachycephalic
“pertaining to the head,” early 15c., from Latin cephalicus, from Greek kephalikos “pertaining to the head,” from kephale (see cephalo-).
- Of or relating to the head.
- Located on, in, or near the head.
- Having a specified kind or number of heads:dolichocephalic.
- Located on or near the head.