- of, relating to, or on the right side; right (opposed to sinistral).
- Also dexiotropic. Zoology. (of certain gastropod shells) coiling clockwise, as seen from the apex.
- of, relating to, or located on the right side, esp of the body; right-hand
- of or relating to a person who prefers to use his right foot, hand, or eye; right-handed
- (of the shells of certain gastropod molluscs) coiling in an anticlockwise direction from the apex; dextrorse
- Of, facing, or located on the right side; right.