- having or formed by two planes.
- of or relating to a dihedron.
- Aeronautics. the angle at which the right and left wings or the halves of any other horizontal surface of an airplane or the like are inclined upward or downward.
- having or formed by two intersecting planes; two-sideda dihedral angle
- Also called: dihedron, dihedral angle the figure formed by two intersecting planes
- the US name for corner (def. 2)
- the upward inclination of an aircraft wing in relation to the lateral axisCompare anhedral
- Formed by a pair of planes or sections of planes that intersect.