- the act or fact of disappointing: All of his efforts only led to the disappointment of his supporters.
- the state or feeling of being disappointed: Her disappointment was very great when she didn’t get the job.
- a person or thing that disappoints: The play was a disappointment.
- Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
- the act of disappointing or the state of being disappointed
- a person, thing, or state of affairs that disappoints