verb (used with object)
- to score (a field goal or point after touchdown) by a drop kick.
- to kick (the ball as dropped for a drop kick).
verb (used without object)
- to make a drop kick.
- a kick made by dropping a football to the ground and kicking it as it starts to bounce up.Compare , .
- a kick in certain sports such as rugby, in which the ball is dropped and kicked as it bounces from the groundCompare ,
- a wrestling attack, illegal in amateur wrestling, in which a wrestler leaps in the air and kicks his opponent in the face or body with both feet
- Australian slang a stupid or worthless person
- to kick (a ball, etc) using a drop kick
- to kick (an opponent in wrestling) by the use of a drop kick