- a person or thing that .
- a glass tube with a hollow rubber bulb at one end and a small opening at the other, for drawing in a liquid and expelling it in ; medicine dropper.
- a short-haired dog that is a cross between a pointer and a setter.
- a small tube having a rubber bulb at one end for drawing up and dispensing drops of liquid
- a person or thing that drops
- angling a short length of monofilament by which a fly is attached to the main trace or leader above the tail fly
- Australian and NZ a batten attached to the top wire of a fence to keep the wires apart
1700, “distiller,” agent noun from(v.). Meaning “small tube from which liquid may be made to fall in drops” is from 1889.
- A device that produces drops, especially a small tube with a suction bulb at one end for drawing in a liquid and releasing it in drops.instillator