- an article in a newspaper or other periodical or on a website presenting the opinion of the publisher, writer, or editor.
- a statement broadcast on radio or television that presents the opinion of the owner, manager, or the like, of the program, station, or channel.
- something regarded as resembling such an article or statement, as a lengthy, dogmatic utterance.
- of or relating to the commissioning or compiling of content for publication, or to a person who does such work: editorial policies; editorial skills.
- of, relating to, or involved in the preparation of an editorial or editorials: editorial page; editorial writer.
- of or relating to the literary and artistic activities or contents of a publication, broadcasting organization, or the like, as distinguished from its business activities, advertisements, etc.: an editorial employee; an editorial decision, not an advertising one.
- of or relating to editing or editors
- of, relating to, or expressed in an editorial
- of or relating to the content of a publication rather than its commercial aspects
- an article in a newspaper, etc, expressing the opinion of the editor or the publishers
An article in a newspaper or magazine expressing the opinion of the editor or publisher.