- of or relating to Egypt or its people: Egyptian architecture.
- Obsolete. of or relating to the Gypsies.
- a native or inhabitant of Egypt.
- the extinct Afroasiatic language of the ancient Egyptians. Abbreviation: Egypt.
- a printing type having square serifs.
- of, relating to, or characteristic of Egypt, its inhabitants, or their dialect of Arabic
- of, relating to, or characteristic of the ancient Egyptians, their language, or culture
- (of type) having square slab serifs
- archaic of or relating to the Gypsies
- a native or inhabitant of Egypt
- a member of an indigenous non-Semitic people who established an advanced civilization in Egypt that flourished from the late fourth millennium bc
- the extinct language of the ancient Egyptians, belonging to the Afro-Asiatic family of languages. It is recorded in hieroglyphic inscriptions, the earliest of which date from before 3000 bc. It was extinct by the fourth century adSee also Coptic
- a large size of drawing paper
- an archaic name for a Gypsy