- electric charge.
- electric current.
- the science dealing with electric charges and currents.
- a state or feeling of excitement, anticipation, tension, etc.
- any phenomenon associated with stationary or moving electrons, ions, or other charged particles
- the science concerned with electricity
- an electric current or chargea motor powered by electricity
- emotional tension or excitement, esp between or among people
- The collection of physical effects related to the force and motion of electrically charged particles, typically electrons, through or across matter and space. See also circuit conductor electric potential.
- Electric current, or a source of electric current.
- A buildup of electric charge. See also static electricity.