- next after the tenth; being the ordinal number for 11.
- being one of 11 equal parts.
- an eleventh part, especially of one (1/11).
- the eleventh member of a series.
- (usually prenominal)
- coming after the tenth in numbering or counting order, position, time, etc; being the ordinal number of eleven: often written 11th
- (as pronoun)the eleventh in succession
- one of 11 equal or nearly equal parts of an object, quantity, measurement, etc
- (as modifier)an eleventh part
- the fraction equal to one divided by 11 (1/11)
- an interval of one octave plus one fourth
- See eleventh chord