- the act of enjoying.
- the possession, use, or occupancy of anything with satisfaction or pleasure: to have the enjoyment of a large income.
- a particular form or source of pleasure: Hunting is his greatest enjoyment.
- Law. the exercise of a right: the enjoyment of an estate.
- the act or condition of receiving pleasure from something
- the use or possession of something that is satisfying or beneficial
- something that provides joy or satisfaction
- the possession or exercise of a legal right