noun, plural en·ti·a [en-shee-uh, -tee-uh] /ˈɛn ʃi ə, -ti ə/, Metaphysics.
- an existing or real thing; an entity.
- the letter N, n.
- Also called nut. Printing. half of the width of an em.
- Printing. having the area of an en quad or the length of an en: en quad; en dash.
noun plural entia (ˈɛnʃɪə) metaphysics
- being or existence in the most general abstract sense
- a real thing, esp as opposed to an attribute; entity
abbreviation for (in Britain)
- enrolled nurse
- English Nature
- printing a unit of measurement, half the width of an emAlso called: nut See also ennage