noun, plural Far·o·ese, adjective
noun, plural Faer·o·ese.
- a native or inhabitant of the Faeroe Islands.
- the Scandinavian language spoken there.
- of or relating to the Faeroe Islands, its people, or their language.
- a variant spelling of Faeroese
- of, relating to, or characteristic of the Faeroes, their inhabitants, or their language
- the chief language of the Faeroes, closely related to Icelandic, although they are not mutually intelligible
- plural -ese a native or inhabitant of the Faeroes