adjective, fat·ti·er, fat·ti·est.
- consisting of, containing, or resembling fat: fatty tissue.
- Pathology. characterized by overproduction or excessive accumulation of fat.
noun, plural fat·ties. Informal.
- Disparaging and Offensive. a person who is overweight or obese (sometimes used as a term of address).
- a large marijuana cigarette, often shared and consumed by a group, with a shape and size similar to a cigar.
adjective -tier or -tiest
- containing, consisting of, or derived from fat
- having the properties of fat; greasy; oily
- (esp of tissues, organs, etc) characterized by the excessive accumulation of fat
noun plural -ties
- informal a fat person
- Containing or composed of fat.
- Characteristic of fat; greasy.
- Derived from or chemically related to fat.