- Henry Charles Keith Pet·ty-Fitz·mau·rice [pet-ee-fits-mawr-is, –mor-] /ˈpɛt i fɪtsˈmɔr ɪs, -ˈmɒr-/, 5th Marquis of,1845–1927, British statesman: viceroy of India 1888–94, foreign secretary 1900–05.
- William Petty Fitz·mau·rice [fits-mawr-is, –mor-] /fɪtsˈmɔr ɪs, -ˈmɒr-/, 2nd Earl of Shelburne, 1st Marquis of,1737–1805, British statesman: prime minister 1782–83.
- a city in SE Pennsylvania.
- Henry Charles Keith, 5th Marquis of Lansdowne. Lansdowne, 5th Marquis of.
- 1st Marquess of. See (William Petty Fitzmaurice) Shelburne