- pertaining to monetary receipts and expenditures; pertaining or relating to money matters; pecuniary: financial operations.
- of or relating to those commonly engaged in dealing with money and credit.
- financials, financial information or data about a company, as balance sheets and price-earnings ratio.
- of or relating to finance or finances
- of or relating to persons who manage money, capital, or credit
- Australian and NZ informal having money; in funds
- Australian and NZ (of a club member) fully paid-up