- drawn out to extreme fineness or thinness.
verb (used with object), fine-drew, fine-drawn, fine-draw·ing.
- Sewing. to sew together so finely that the joining is not noticeable.
- to draw out to extreme fineness, tenuity, or subtlety.
- (of arguments, distinctions, etc) precise or subtle
- (of wire) drawn out until very fine; attenuated
- (of features) delicate or refined
verb -draws, -drawing, -drew or -drawn (tr)
- to sew together so finely that the join is scarcely noticeable
- to carry out the last drawing-out operation on (wire, tube, etc) to reduce its diameter