- Ella,1918–96, U.S. jazz singer.
- F(rancis) Scott (Key),1896–1940, U.S. novelist and short-story writer.
- a town in central Georgia.
- a male given name.
- Edward,1809–83, English poet: translator of drama and poetry, especially of Omar Khayyám.
- George Francis,1851–1901, Irish physicist.
- Edward . 1809–83, English poet, noted particularly for his free translation of the Rubáiyát of Omar Khayyám (1859)
- Ella . 1918–96, US jazz singer, noted esp for her vocal range and scat singing
- F (rancis) Scott (Key). 1896–1940, US novelist and short-story writer, noted particularly for his portrayal of the 1920s in The Great Gatsby (1925) and Tender is the Night (1934)
- Garret . 1926–2011, Irish politician; leader of Fine Gael Party (1977–87); prime minister of the Republic of Ireland (1981–82; and 1982–87)