- having or representing the earth as a center: a geocentric theory of the universe.
- using the earth or earthly life as the only basis of evaluation.
- viewed or measured as from the center of the earth: the geocentric position of the moon.
- having the earth at its centrethe Ptolemaic system postulated a geocentric universe
- measured from or relating to the centre of the earth
- Relating to or measured from the Earth’s center.
- Relating to a model of the solar system or universe having the Earth as the center. Compare heliocentric.