- of or relating to geriatrics, old age, or aged persons.
- Slang. an old person.
- of or relating to geriatric medicine or to older people
- offensive (of people or machines) old, obsolescent, worn out, or useless
- old-fashioned, offensive an elderly person
- informal, offensive an older person considered as one who may be disregarded as senile or unable to look after his or her own best interests
- Of or relating to geriatrics.
- Of or relating to old age or to the aging process.
- An old person.