- Also called group medicine. the practice of medicine by an association of physicians and other health professionals who work together, usually in one suite of offices.
- any similar practice by an association of professional persons.
- Law. a system in which legal services are provided by a corporation retaining and paying a number of lawyers.
- a medical practice undertaken by a group of associated doctors who work together as partners or as specialists in different areas
- The practice of medicine by a group of physicians, each of whom is usually confined to some special field but all of whom share a common facility.