- a game, similar to squash, played by two or four persons who strike a small ball against a wall or walls with the hand.
- the small, hard rubber ball used in this game.
- a game in which two teams of seven players try to throw a ball into their opponent’s goal
- a game in which two or four people strike a ball against a wall or walls with the hand, usually gloved
- the small hard rubber ball used in this game
- soccer the offence committed when a player other than a goalkeeper in his own penalty area touches the ball with a hand
- Australian rules football to pass (the ball) with a blow of the fist