- Henry the Fowler, a.d. 876?–936, king of Germany 919–936: first of the Saxon kings.
- Beauclerc, 1068–1135, king of England 1100–35 (son of William the Conqueror).
- 1008–60, king of France 1031–60.
- known as Henry the Fowler. ?876–936 ad, duke of Saxony (912–36) and king of Germany (919–36): founder of the Saxon dynasty (918–1024)
- 1068–1135, king of England (1100–35) and duke of Normandy (1106–35); son of William the Conqueror: crowned in the absence of his elder brother, Robert II, duke of Normandy; conquered Normandy (1106)