- of or relating to Illyria.
- a native or inhabitant of Illyria.
- the extinct language of the Illyrians, an Indo-European language of uncertain relationship within the Indo-European language family.
- a member of the group of related Indo-European peoples who occupied Illyria from the late third millennium to the early first millennium bc
- the extinct and almost unrecorded language of these peoples: of uncertain relationship within the Indo-European family, but thought by some to be the ancestor of modern Albanian
- of, characteristic of, or relating to Illyria, its people, or their language